Monday, July 27, 2009
Ann's take on government and health care
Reading this blog that you can find here it comes to light Ann's opinion of Obama and the health care reform. I think her blog is intended for those that do not support Obama or have come to change their opinion of him being elected to office. Ann is know for her controversial views and at the same time her views are those that many people do agree with, me being one. I think she has a valid point on how she views the process and the change that Obama is trying to enforce. I think it is true that many people expect something for nothing and feel that somehow they are owed it and it feels as though the government now feels that way too. I think I work for a living and pay for insurance coverage for myself and my family so why can't everyone else? I don't think it is fair that people that choose not to work and feed off the people should be allowed to do this. I think that somewhere along the line that yes there are those that hit rough times and they should not be punished for that, but they should show they are trying to better themselves somehow and not just mooch off the people. Ann has the views and based on her background and the work she has done she is someone that you can take what she says for what it is worth. She is not just a random person off the street voicing her opinion, that isn't a bad thing, but I think when someone has the experiences in the area that they are talking about then it is easier to believe not necessarily agree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment